BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

For once I have people in my life that I can count on. I know this is for the long term and I can feel it helping me. I confess to them everything. Every thought, every wish, and there has yet to be a judgement. Their support never falters. It's something I need in my life right now, stability. With the constant havoc inside my home and my head, it's nice to get away for a while. No need to impress anyone -- no sugar-coating or secrets. 


And while they might not know exactly what's going on, they sure as hell try to understand. They relate with issues of their own, but not competitively. It's out of love. Wanting me to know I'm not alone, not a contest on who has had it worse. 


I trust them. That's not an easy sentence for me to write, it's not common for people to enter my life and stay, but I find myself opening up to them. Things I've never even admitted to myself I find telling them. In a way I think it's just another of my fucked up tests: how long will they stay now? But I realize this is real. This is true friendship.

0 comments: